We are here (centrally located, 7 minutes walking from Gara de Nord, in a nice old house), happy to guide you (with free maps and best tips) to discover the Bucharest and Romania of the local people at the best rates for you.
You will feel the charm of our friendly house, always maintained to offer you all the comfort), enjoy a chat with the other travelers in our common areas or cook your favorite meals in our cozy kitchen.
You can enjoy a movie, or you can play Darts, cards, chess or other games.
The hostel is located at 7 minutes walk from Gara de Nord – the main Train Station in Bucharest and also at convenient walking distance from the main tourist and leisure destinations:
- National Military Museum – 1 min.
- Botanical Garden – 5 min.
- Presidential Palace – 10 min.
- Ceausescu’s Palace (Parliament Palace) – 20 min.
- Students’ Campus – 15-20 min. (with bars, pubs and clubs)
- Good value Romanian Restaurant – 2 min.
- Pubs and Clubs – from 5 – 25 min.
In case you don’t want to walk, there are excellent connections by public transportation (2-3-4 stations distance).
Our staff will be glad to offer you information about the places to visit in town and also a FREE map of the city for your help.